Firstly, the two most basic techniques that I believe every blogger and copywriter must know are:
Basics of SEO writing.
Searching, by which most people find new content online.
Once you’ve learned these two basic steps, you can move to advanced SEO blogger techniques.
Also Read:Â The Need of Custom Domain in Blogger Explained
Advanced SEO Tips For Bloggers writing:-
- SEO- friendly sites:- Make sure you’re using SEO friendly blogging sites like Blogger, WordPress & other high PR sites.
- Consistency:- Make sure you’re writing consistently (min 3-4 times/week) as search engines like- Google, Yahoo, Bing etc. rank your site according to the frequency of how often it is updated.
- Keywords:- Always use the keywords that are relevant to your content. Look out the keywords having high traffic & used by your competitors.
- Interesting Article:- keep your article interesting that can be readable by almost everyone & people will stay on your page to read them.
- Headers & Sub-headers:- In order to organise your content & make it more effective, use headers & Sub-headers (H1,H2,H3 tags in HTML).
- Linking ‘deep-content’:- use ‘anchor text’ & linking ‘deep-content’ in your website or blog. Also, if you’ve articles available on your website related to the blog you’re writing, link to them often.
- Guest-blogging:- Do this for other sites at least a few times/month, as it is more valuable as writing the post on your own site. The inbound link is essential while doing ‘guest blogging’.
- Good Titles:- Always try to make good titles as it represents the core message that you’re going to discuss on your blog. Remember, people always want to share good & attractive titles on social media.
- Outbound links:- use outbound links but make sure to quality stuff. It’s a great way to increase your page rank by linking to highly ranked sites.
- Pictures/photos:- Use pictures along with the keywords in titles, alt tags or description as well. It makes the blog more attractive & attentive.
Also Read:Â How To Setup Custom Domain In Blogger