Here is the way to Print From android (Cloud Print) – Cloud printing is a methodology to print any files from internet. This feature is provided by Google in the main for android to print any file from the android device. This methodology works on our Google account. The request is sent from the one logged in the device to the opposite logged in the device with a printer attached to any device. By this, you can remotely print any files from your Android device from the printer attached to any of your computer and laptops.
How To Print From Android (Cloud Print)
Benefits of Cloud Print:
There are so many benefits of cloud printing in our day to day life. Many of them are listed below.
- No printer drivers.
- No connections between the printer and the device.
- No pairing of the device with the printer.
- No software program or app to load.
- Device and printer can be on totally separate networks.
- Device and OS agnostic.
- Works with BYOD (bring your own device).
- Everyone is always on the latest software version.
- Better security. Prevent unauthorized access and use.
- Central control of label templates and details.
- Label data is always current.
- Future-proof to work with any device.
- Live history of print jobs.
- Live to monitor of printer status.
- Live and remote printer updates.
- Reduced support.
- Automatic, immediate software updates globally.
- Supports mobility and off-premise printing.
- Manage user access on the fly.
- Supports easy setup, even by a non-technical user.
- Lower software costs.
- Minimizes IT resource requirements and infrastructure.
- Continual, ongoing support.
- Evaluate the application without a large outlay of money.
Method To Print From Android:
Steps for Print From Android:-
In this method you will send a printing command from your Android device with cloud print app of google play store and your computer that can be anywhere will print the file from the printer attached to it.
- First Open Google Chrome Browser of your Pc.
- At the rightmost corner click on Customize and control google chrome (a button with three lines just below the close button).
- Now click on settings.
- Now scroll down and click on show advanced settings….
- Again scroll down and you will find the options Google Cloud Print.
- Click on manage and then add the add and manage printer on google.
- Now Install the app Cloud Print from play store on your android device.
- Now in your app add your Gmail account and printer (Gmail account should be same on your computer and android).
- Now open file manager of your Android and click on share and choose Cloud Print.
- Now your file is able to print and currently click on click here to print.
By this methodology, you’ll simply print from android. As we feel more convenient to use android phones rather than laptops and Pc, So this method will help you to print from any room in your home. You can print file whether you are on the same wifi connection or at different networks. Don’t forget to share this post. Leave a comment if you face any problem at any step.