Instant Messaging App Whatsapp’s status feature was highly appreciated, Save Whatsapp Status without screenshots, this is the way through this feature, everything from links to video, images, photos, holiday destination can be shared. In this way, many users want to save their status. No such option has been given in the Messaging app. Many users use screenshots in such a way. But after the screenshot, the user has to crop the username and the notification bar. We will tell you some such tricks here from which you will be able to save the status for the screenshot.
Save Whatsapp Status without screenshots, this is the way
Status saver for WhatsApp
- Download the Status Saver app from Google Play Store
- Visit Whatsapp’s status page
- Tap on username
- Then open the Status Saver app.
- The app will scan the status of the display
- After this, you will see video and photo option
- Select the desired option
- You will see the download option next to the status in the app
- After clicking on the download option, the status will be saved on your device.
Such download status without a third party app
Most users do not know that whatever you see, Whatsapp downloads them. This means that you do not need a third party app to save status. For this, you have to go to your phone’s file manager.
- First, open the phone’s file manager
- Go to the phone’s internal storage and click on Settings
- Enable ‘Show Hidden Files’ option
- Go to the Whatsapp folder in the internal storage
- In the folder, click on the media option.
- The ‘Statuses’ option will be found in the folder
- Here you will find Whatsapp status