How To Transfer Contacts From Android To iPhone – change from android to iPhone isn’t a simple task it needs innumerable things to be done before doing this. you’ve got to manoeuvre all of your knowledge, contacts and lots of a lot of saved notes etc from your Android to iPhone that isn’t an easy task as iPhone doesn’t give any intrinsical app to try to the transfer between Android and iPhone. And whereas change the fundamental factor you wish in your iPhone is all of your contacts that you just have saved on your Android device which may be either in phone memory, memory device or somewhere in google backup etc. therefore during this post i will be able to tell you the tactic to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone. simply follow the easy and simple steps that I even have mentioned below.
How To Transfer Contacts From Android To iPhone
Steps To Transfer Contacts From Android To iPhone:-
Here we’ve got 2 strategies by that you’ll be able to simply transfer your contacts from your Android to iPhone. I even have mentioned each.
Also Read: How To Install Windows On Mac – Cool MAC Tricks
(1) Method: Transfer Contacts From Android To iPhone using Google
In Android contact gets a backup in google account, therefore, we are going to use that methodology to transfer all the contacts from Android to iPhone. simply follow the below steps to proceed.
- In your Android Goto Settings >> Accounts and set.
- Now there enter your Gmail accounts details and click on alter synchronization.
- Now all of your contacts can get back up on your Gmail account.
- Now on your iPhone go to settings >> Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Click on add accounts then add the alternative.
- Now choose Add CardDAV Account.
- Fill out your account info within the following fields:
Server: Enter “google.com”
User Name: Here you’ll enter detail of your Google Account or Google Apps email address.
Password: Your Google Account or Google Apps arcanum.
Description: Enter an outline of the account (e.g. My Contacts).
- Now click on Next at prime and confirm that contact possibility there’s turned on.
Now with this after you can open contacts app all of your contacts can get set from google account.
Also Read: How To Reset Forgotten Mac User Password
(2) Method: Transfer Contacts From Android To iPhone using Import/Export From Sim Card
In this method, you’ll export contacts to sim card in your Android device then in iPhone export then in your contacts. for that, you will have to follow the below simple steps. Try this method only when you finally want to make your sim card only for your iPhone as you have to cut your sim card to insert it into iPhone.
- In your android go to Contacts>> Import/export by right clicking there.
- Now select export to sim card.
- Now cut the sim card to your iPhone size and then insert it into your iPhone.
- Now go to settings ->Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Select import from sim card and all your contact will get imported in your contacts.
Also Read: How To Create Apple ID Without Credit Card
How To Transfer Contacts From Android To iPhone – So above are the two methods for How To Transfer Contacts From Android To iPhone. By these methods, you can easily transfer contacts between your iPhone and Android and there is no need for any third party applications and the PC. If you have any query on this topic then feel free to comment in the comment box below.