Hello, Friends !!
Are you suffering from light blue screen error saying that “Your PC ran into a problem and needs restart” ??
Don’t worry, here are some great tricks to solve this problem.
Starting with Windows visual image, the OS tries to mend the matter on its own in most cases, however, if it cannot recover on its own, it’ll show a stop error screen.
When Windows encounters a condition that compromises safe system operation, the system halts. This condition is termed a ‘Bug Check’. it’s additionally ordinarily remarked as a system crash, a kernel error, a system fault or a Stop error. once Windows encounters such a significant error that forces it to prevent running and restarts the system.
Actually, this problem is related to the hard disk memory. You can easily optimize your memory and solve this problem by various methods given by us…
Your PC ran into a problem and needs restart Problem Solved Step By Step
(1) Memory Test:- In the first step, Test your memory to remove errors.
- Press win+R key to open Run and type “MdSched.exe“.
- Select “Restart Now and Check for the problem”. It will automatically search the problems and fix them.
(2) Chkdsk Utility:- Move your cursor to the left bottom corner and go to start tiles. Type “cmd” to find command prompt instantly. Right click on cmd icon and select “Run as administrator”.
Type “chkdsk” in command prompt and hit the enter button. It will correct all memory based problems automatically.
(3) Optimize your Disk:- Disk optimization is very important. It will defragment your drives and correct all problems.
- Press Win+R key to open Run and type “dfrgui.exe” and hit the button.
- Optimize your all Drives.
- After Optimization Follow this Main Procedure:-
- Right click on “Computer icon” on the desktop and click on “Properties”.
- Click on “Advanced System Settings”.
- Go to “Advanced” tab and click on “Startup and Recovery’s Settings button”, as shown in the picture.
- Disable the “Automatically Restart”.
- Set “Write Debugging information” to “Small Memory Dump (128 KB)”.
- Save all settings and Restart your PC.
Drop your queries or suggestions in the comment box or email us:- firstname.lastname@example.org
DON’T FORGET TO SAY ‘THANKS’…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK 🙂
Also: How To Increase Internet Speed
Also: How To Clear Cache In Google Chrome